The new Year is around the corner and many are already in the thoughts begin to lay the new year table, selecting all the most delicious and exquisite, regardless of the budget.
Meat rolls, the recipe for which my wife called “Another autumn”, traditionally served to our festive table in the New year here is fifteen years old because they are easy, simple, and most importantly, it turns out very tasty!
– pork fat (not salted) at the rate of 200 g per 1 kg of meat ;
– black and red ground pepper ;
– vegetable oil for frying ;
It all started with the fact that his wife read the recipe in a detective novel, where the protagonist was preparing this dish, giving a detailed description.
The novel was called “Another autumn”.
So, who cares, let’s go! How to cook meatloaf . or rather rolls? Very simply, the recipe is not complicated.
Meat rolls with filling
The main component we will, of course, meat. Namely, lean fillet of beef such size that it can be cut into layers at least 5×10 inches and a thickness of from 5 to 10 mm.
The meat is cut into layers. Better to do it when it is slightly thawed.
And then cutting is easy and layers Continue reading
Ingredients: 300 g chicken fillet 3 eggs 400 g of potatoes, 300 g carrots, 200 g pickled mushrooms leek or onion, salt, mayonnaise
Salad “Caprese” the Aryans
Ingredients: 200 grams of Romaine lettuce, 50-70 g of Parmesan croutons: 100g loaf, 3 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 cloves of garlic sauce: 1 egg, 1 tsp mustard, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 3 tbsp oil, 1 tsp Worchester sauce, salt, pepper
Salad “Garnet bracelet” Aria
Ingredients: 300 g chicken fillet 150 g onions 300 g potatoes, 300 g beet, 50 g walnuts 1 large pomegranate Sol mayonnaise
Salad “Caesar” with chicken Aria
Ingredients: ½ loaf, 300 g chicken fillet 1 large bunch of lettuce, 50 g Parmesan, 1 clove of garlic, extra virgin olive oil For the filling: 2 boiled egg yolks, 2 tsp mustard, 1 clove of garlic, 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tsp 6% of vinegar, 100 ml olive oil, salt, pepper
Salad with corn the Aryans
Ingredients: 300 g scallops, 20 quail eggs, arugula vinaigrette: 3 tbsp vegetable oil, lime juice, ginger root, salt, pepper
When I was with my exhibition in London, Indian restaurant, I was served something similar at our crunchies that I was a problem for him to work with a big appetite. It turned out that these were Indian fried cockroaches. At the time I lost my appetite.:
– Well, for example, crocodile soup, which we ate in Thailand on a crocodile farm. Soup as a soup similar to chicken, but it is very healing: after eating it, one of our comrade immediately recovered from a lingering bronchitis.
– In 99-m to year in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the estate our guests were served a dish from the menu Repin lunch 11 Aug. 1911 – turnips stewed in wine, and salad of dried herbs that recipes Repin wife, vegetarian Norman-Severova.