When I was with my exhibition in London, Indian restaurant, I was served something similar at our crunchies that I was a problem for him to work with a big appetite. It turned out that these were Indian fried cockroaches. At the time I lost my appetite.:
– Well, for example, crocodile soup, which we ate in Thailand on a crocodile farm. Soup as a soup similar to chicken, but it is very healing: after eating it, one of our comrade immediately recovered from a lingering bronchitis.
– In 99-m to year in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the estate our guests were served a dish from the menu Repin lunch 11 Aug. 1911 – turnips stewed in wine, and salad of dried herbs that recipes Repin wife, vegetarian Norman-Severova.
First dish – Rendang, Indonesia. It’s beef cooked in milk with “lemon herb”, garlic, turmeric, ginger and chili pepper. Readers called this dish “the most exquisite”.
Second best also became an Indonesian dish – Nasi goreng, a mix of rice, eggs, chicken.
Japanese sushi on the third position, as noted by one Respondent “the delicacy can be simple”. In fourth place – Tom yam goong (Thailand), a dish composed of many ingredients: shrimp, mushrooms, tomatoes, “lemon grass”, lime, lots of spices, usually served with coconut milk.
The fifth was Pad thai, also Thai dish, with special sauce.
Sixth place, too, for Thai kitchen – Som tam or papaya salad, with spices, game meat.
Googsie dumplings Dim sum does not need any introduction, and they are loved by locals and tourists of all ages – in seventh place.
Japanese dish Ramen at the eighth position, a noodle soup with meat and spices.
Peking duck “Peking Duck” needs no introduction, but to enjoy her best in Beijing(approx.ed.while it still serves all the old traditions, which today, according to the environmentalists harm the environment).
And closes the top ten Thai dish Massaman curry, still Continue reading
Named ten cities, which are recognized by tourists the most “delicious”.
Traveling to different countries and cities, you’ll want to get acquainted with the local cuisine and try something new. Of course, in each of them you will find something attractive for themselves in terms of cooking. But there are ten cities which are recognized by tourists the most “delicious”.
1. New York has long been mixed up a variety of culinary cultures. The city has about 10,000 places to eat out. And each of them are offering their “signature dish”. Try at least some of them, you will forever love this city and maybe even want to live here.
2. Lyon is a city of the finest French wines and culinary dishes. The cooking here is elevated to the rank of art. In Lyon you can always try something new and enjoy a taste hitherto unknown.
3. Tokyo — a Paradise for lovers of exotic cuisine and fish dishes. Daily is sold five million pounds of fish. Most of it is used for sushi.
4. Barcelona will surprise you with dishes of Catalan cuisine. Here are Boqueria and “Santa Caterina”. This large food Continue reading