Korean culture is unique in its approach to food. The food seems to extend to all aspects of life. If you watched Korean movies, you might have noticed that at least in one scene someone is eating. Shot entire films based on Korean cuisine. For Koreans food is more that just saturation, it’s taste, medicine and a connection with history. Below I’ve listed ten dishes that, in my opinion, the most delicious, in addition, these dishes can please the Westerner, and Korean.
Stew with soft tofu
Sundubu jjigae is a Korean stew dish, thicker than soup but thinner than porridge. When it is cooked the traditional way in a clay pot, everything is done in one container. So then very simple to wash the dishes. It is based on a fish broth and a little beef. Then add fresh shellfish, hot peppers, tofu, and eggs on request. The chef can make a dish as spicy as he likes it, depends on the number of peppers. A small amount of beef is typical of Korean cuisine, and demonstrates how this is a good food – meat need for taste rather than to fill the stomach. This dish is worth a try, for example, in order to get acquainted with tofu, which Continue reading
The most delicious Italian dishes
Italy gave the world many incredibly delicious and diverse dishes. Millions of people start their day with a Cup of espresso coffee, prepare a lunch of spaghetti, order pizza… For the Italians, food is a celebration of life, not the art of the chef. During the meal they can drive watch, enjoying every dish.
1. Bruschetta (Italian. bruschetta) – traditional Central Italian vernacular dish, in our time — appetizer-antipasto before the main course to “raise the appetite”. A distinctive feature of bruschetta from a sandwich or toast in the slices of bread pre-dried with before roasting (grill, griddle or in a pan without oil). Ideal for bruschetta perfect ciabatta.
2. Parmigiana chicken — baked chicken breast in tomato sauce with Parmesan cheese. The dish is popular in Campania and in Sicily.
3. Panini — Italian sandwich or a closed sandwich. Is made from white wheat bread, preferably a baguette, it is served hot. Classic toppings — mozzarella, ham, tomatoes and pesto sauce.
4. Panna cotta (Italian. Panna cotta — “Cooked cream”) is a North Italian dessert made of cream, sugar and vanilla.
5. Tramezzino is a triangular sandwich or sandwich. A popular filling is tuna, olives and prosciutto.
6. Tiramisu is one of the most popular desserts in the world. In the dessert composition comprises the following ingredients: mascarpone cheese, Continue reading