Beet salad with: 4 of the most delicious and easy recipe
Salads occupy a Central place on our table. There are different recipes of salads. Particularly useful are salads of vegetables. They are perfectly combined with meat dishes or side dishes.
One of the most simple salads – a beet salad. This light salad is very tasty. In addition, it takes a few minutes, if you pre-boil the beets.
Salad with beets and garlic
To prepare the beet salad with garlic you will need:
2 cloves of garlic
70-100 grams of cheese
salt to taste
Salad with beets, walnuts and prunes
To make the salad you will need:
2 medium-sized beets
5-7 pieces of prunes
1/3 Cup walnuts
The recipe for the salad with beets with walnuts and prunes
Boil the beets in their skins. Steam the prunes, remove the stones, if any and finely chop.
Walnuts slightly crushed.
Connect the prunes, beets, walnuts and garlic, passed through press.
Mayonnaise. Eat on a health!
Beet salad with olive oil
Continuing the theme of simple and delicious beet salad: this salad is very light, it will suit girls who are watching a figure. In addition, the salad Continue reading
The most delicious Italian dishes
Italy gave the world many incredibly delicious and diverse dishes. Millions of people start their day with a Cup of espresso coffee, prepare a lunch of spaghetti, order pizza… For the Italians, food is a celebration of life, not the art of the chef. During the meal they can drive watch, enjoying every dish.
1. Bruschetta (Italian. bruschetta) – traditional Central Italian vernacular dish, in our time — appetizer-antipasto before the main course to “raise the appetite”. A distinctive feature of bruschetta from a sandwich or toast in the slices of bread pre-dried with before roasting (grill, griddle or in a pan without oil). Ideal for bruschetta perfect ciabatta.
2. Parmigiana chicken — baked chicken breast in tomato sauce with Parmesan cheese. The dish is popular in Campania and in Sicily.
3. Panini — Italian sandwich or a closed sandwich. Is made from white wheat bread, preferably a baguette, it is served hot. Classic toppings — mozzarella, ham, tomatoes and pesto sauce.
4. Panna cotta (Italian. Panna cotta — “Cooked cream”) is a North Italian dessert made of cream, sugar and vanilla.
5. Tramezzino is a triangular sandwich or sandwich. A popular filling is tuna, olives and prosciutto.
6. Tiramisu is one of the most popular desserts in the world. In the dessert composition comprises the following ingredients: mascarpone cheese, Continue reading